|WHERE? (fitness centers)
- Natcher; 2341 Garry Owen Ave, Ft. Knox, KY 40121
- Otto: 6591 Abel Street, Ft. Knox, KY 40121
- Smith: 5797, 26th Calvary Drive, Ft. Knox, KY
- Gammon: 850 Radio Street, Ft. Knox, KY 40121
- Anderson Indoor Aquatics Center, Ft. Knox, KY
When? Come get healthy for 3 hours of
paid time per week!
You can reach the Army Move program through your AKO
login. Simply search for "ARMY MOVE" and follow
- Physician and supervisor's clearance required
- All completed packets must be received NLT April
30th of each year. If you missed the deadline,
you can register in October.
- Participant can choose to work out at any gym or
pool on Ft. Knox.
enrollment packet from the link below, complete all
forms and return them to The Health and Wellness Center
located on the 4th floor of Ireland Army Community
Hospital located at 289 Ireland Avenue, Ft. Knox.
This is a DoD supported program, all contents of the
packet must be completed prior to the enlistment.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS
Contact The Ireland Army Community Hospital
Health & Wellness Clinic at: (502) 624-9421