Women’s Health plays a vital role in the overall readiness of the Army. Ireland supports women’s health through Gynecological care, breast cancer screening and more. Your physical, mental emotional and spiritual health is our priority.
Promote, maintain, and improve both the physical and emotional wellbeing of women throughout the life cycle. The Gynecology Clinic is open to all female and trans-woman beneficiaries 14 years and older.
Self-Referral appointments (you may call for an appointment without a referral):
• Well Woman Exam
• Pap Smear (No one under the age of 21yo per ACOG Guidelines)
• STD testing
• Birth Control
• Birth Control problems
• Postpartum physical
• Vaginal infection (yeast infection or abnormal discharge)
Conditions needing referrals from your Primary Care Manager:
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding
• Abdominal/pelvic pain
• Patient desires female surgery
• Bladder problems
• Menopausal problems
• Hormone replacement therapy
• Abnormal pelvic ultrasound
• Irregular or heavy periods (menses)
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. to 4: p.m.
Mon, Fri: 8 a.m to 12 p.m..
Wed: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Bldg 851, 3rd Floor