Our mission is to recognize, evaluate, anticipate and make recommendations for control of occupational exposures to chemical substances, physical agents, and biological agents in more than 450 work sites currently part of the DOEHRS-IH program on Fort Knox.
Scope of Services
• Ergonomic Evaluations
• Indoor Environmental Quality Surveys
• Ventilation Surveys
• Occupational Noise Hazard & Air Monitoring
• Respiratory Protection Program Compliance Monitoring
• Health Hazard Assessments
• Ergonomics Worksite Analysis
• Indoor Air Quality Surveys
• Design & Chemical Review
• Mold Hazard Awareness Training
Please contact us if you need assistance or need more information in any of these areas.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Bldg 1020, 192nd Tank Battalion Rd